Jumis makes data useful.
Jumis enables analysts and teams to empower their organizations with data-driven decision making in a fast-paced knowledge-work of today.
Jumis - (from root jum- roof-) is a symbol of harvest. He is an old Latvian agricultural diety associated with “double-plants”, such as two stalks or trees which have grown together. The capturing of Jumis’ spirit symbolizes the return of fertility back into the fields. During harvest, ears of corn, or clumps of grain are pressed into the soil, held with stones.
Jumis solves problems.
Awash in a sea of information, armed with gigawatts of servers, teraflops of processing power and petabytes of information, the modern enterprise is a data hoarder in need of intervention.
- Big Data with Hadoop and Elasticsearch
- Integration with Google Cloud Services
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Our active membership with certifying groups focuses on organizational theories of continuous improvement and iterative development.
- Scrum Alliance ·
- (CLP) Certified LeSS Practitioner
- (CSM) Certified Scrum Master
- (CSP) Certified Scrum Practitioner
- (CSPO) Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Lean-Agile Techniques
- Project Management Institute ·
- (PMI-ACP) PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- (PMI-PBA) PMI Professional in Business Analysis
- (PMP) Project Management Professional
- Consultation and presentations
- Our expertise in big data is available: contact us for stage presentation, team seminars, feature development and problem-solving.
- Publications and open source software
- Browse a selection of public works including historic development artifacts and software.
- Web applications and services
- Cutting edge software that runs inside the browser. Services using big data engineering and hybrid cloud computing architecture.
Jumis knows software.
We believe leadership requires standing in front, and creating the way forward: in-depth technical experience and hands-on architectural management is how we operate.
- Full stack experience
- Mobile and single-page apps
- Instrumentation driven-development